Celena XFCE CE

Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help

Postby verdegal37 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:11 pm

There is not problem.
That resolutions you want?
Greetings;
Agust
My operating system ????
verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.
 

Postby merlwiz79 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:15 pm

verdegal37 wrote:There is not problem.
That resolutions you want?
Greetings;
Agust
I was thinking that there would have to be a widescreen version.
User avatar
merlwiz79
Level 11
Level 11
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Here again :)

Postby verdegal37 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:06 pm

Done;

Image
Image

Greetings;
Agust
My operating system ????
verdegal37
Level 5
Level 5
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Postby merlwiz79 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:50 pm

verdegal37 wrote:Done;

Image
Image

Greetings;
Agust
Wow that was quick. :)
Thanks for the great artwork.
I have already added it to the next beta build.
User avatar
merlwiz79
Level 11
Level 11
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Here again :)

Postby maty1206 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:04 pm

TO Verdegal37:

Excellent work my dear friend.

TO merlwiz79:

Can you help me?

Which will be the default wallpaper for Mint XFCE CE?
Linux Mint apps translator
maty1206
Level 6
Level 6
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica

Postby merlwiz79 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:20 pm

maty1206 wrote:TO Verdegal37:

Excellent work my dear friend.

TO merlwiz79:

Can you help me?

Which will be the default wallpaper for Mint XFCE CE?
It is always the default from the Main(Gnome) Edition.
These are just an added bonus for XFCE CE.
The theme I made will be the default theme with Murrine as the Window Manager style.
I also have added some more themes from http://xfce-look.org
I am close to being done, are there any new things anyone wants added.
User avatar
merlwiz79
Level 11
Level 11
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Here again :)

Postby maty1206 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:33 pm

TO merlwiz79:

Thanks for your answer friend.

I appreciate your time in MInt XFCE CE

Cheers

Best reagards
Linux Mint apps translator
maty1206
Level 6
Level 6
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Costa Rica

Postby merlwiz79 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:09 pm

maty1206 wrote:TO merlwiz79:

Thanks for your answer friend.

I appreciate your time in MInt XFCE CE

Cheers

Best reagards
It's no problem. :)
I added it to xfce-look.org
http://www.xfce-look.org/content/show.php?content=67185
User avatar
merlwiz79
Level 11
Level 11
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Here again :)

Postby bigbearomaha on Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:27 pm

:D

You continue to impress with every update you provide.

I was curious as to what type of facelift may be possible to a multiple user login. such as the offered one in gdm. it is lacking though.

other than that, you have already done more to improve on Xfce than anyone I have seen.

I look forward to mint Xfce 4, that will become the permanent OS on my "fun" machine.

Big Bear
Saving the world, one bee at a time
http://bbe-tech.com/
User avatar
bigbearomaha
Level 3
Level 3
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:34 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Postby merlwiz79 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:00 pm

bigbearomaha wrote::D

You continue to impress with every update you provide.

I was curious as to what type of facelift may be possible to a multiple user login. such as the offered one in gdm. it is lacking though.

other than that, you have already done more to improve on Xfce than anyone I have seen.

I look forward to mint Xfce 4, that will become the permanent OS on my "fun" machine.

Big Bear
Thanks, I try my best.
I am not sure what you are talking about with this multiple user.
Maybe you can give an example.

I always use my XFCE CE install just to play around unless I'm working on XFCE CE.
I use the Main(Gnome) Edition to do most of my work.(like building the LiveCD)
I have KDE CE installed and I'm trying to get familiar with KDE again. :)
I am almost never in Windows, which wasn't the case before I started using Bianca. :)
User avatar
merlwiz79
Level 11
Level 11
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Here again :)

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.
 
Previous

Return to XFCE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest