This is great!

Releases and other announcements
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics.

This is great!

Postby darkstar on Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:07 am

Hello all,
I have to say that I have been using Bea now since around Christmas and it is an amazing release! I have been playing around with Linux since the old Slackware days so I have seen my share of distros come and go. I have also tried just about all of them. The one is one of the best. I have not come across anything that I am unable to do here. I am new to the forums and still getting used to things, but I will do my best to help out where I can. An amazing job! Keep up the fantastic work!
darkstar
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: This is great!

Postby trsnrtr on Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:20 am

darkstar wrote:Hello all,
I have to say that I have been using Bea now since around Christmas and it is an amazing release! I have been playing around with Linux since the old Slackware days so I have seen my share of distros come and go. I have also tried just about all of them. The one is one of the best. I have not come across anything that I am unable to do here. I am new to the forums and still getting used to things, but I will do my best to help out where I can. An amazing job! Keep up the fantastic work!

I just downloaded this distro on Wednesday 1/10/07 and liked it enough to install it yesterday. I must say, it was the easiest distro that I've loaded and had everything working from printer to video within minutes. It's also nice to not have to mess around with codecs. Nice distro.
trsnrtr
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Releases & Announcements