Linux Mint 10 KDE released!

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
GhoS

Re: Linux Mint 10 KDE released!

Post by GhoS »

It would be better to start your own thread on these problems, no everyone is likely to see it buried in a thread about KDE being released.

I wish I had answers for you but sorry I do not.
casey972oo

Post by casey972oo »

clem wrote:
The team is proud to announce the release of Linux Mint 10 KDE. Linux Mint 10 KDE New features at a glance: KDE 4.6 Software manager Application icons Better categorization Update manager Ignore updates Download size Upload manager UI, speed, ETA Connection test Cancel / Run in background System improvements For a complete overview and to see screenshots of the new features, visit: “What’s new in Linux Mint [...]
Announcement: http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=1676

Hi there everybody ! ...

I also did try 'LINUX Mint 1o KDE' ! ... on my 'Acer-Aspire-One' ... with a screen of just 1o" ! ... and 'Intel Atom N27o' ! ...
had no problems with installation ... and programm was running fine ... and designed great ! ... but for my choise ...
it's kind of difficult ! ... can't find ... what I'm looking for ! ... had to scroll around ... and try out every thing ...

will make it short ! ... Kde is just not ... simple and handsome ... like GNOME ! ... there is no 'overview' ! ...

but honor to all people ... who did work for it ... to create this ... was a lot of work ! ...

sincerley yours ! ...
PhilipJMcclain

Post by PhilipJMcclain »

That was really great! Hope to get more updates here too.
birkopf
Level 2
Level 2

Post by birkopf »

- Is the date of release Mint 11 with KDE known ?
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Post by AlbertP »

No. It is released when it's ready.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.
birkopf
Level 2
Level 2

Post by birkopf »

AlbertP wrote:No. It is released when it's ready.
- When (roughly) it might be ready ? Is there any feedback on it or the work didn't started yet ?
AlbertP
Level 16
Level 16

Post by AlbertP »

In July a development version has been tested by the testing team, and they have reported failures on 7 things, and warnings on 10 things.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.
birkopf
Level 2
Level 2

Post by birkopf »

AlbertP wrote:In July a development version has been tested by the testing team, and they have reported failures on 7 things, and warnings on 10 things.
OK. Than at least one more or few more months. Thanks ! ;-)

Return to “Releases & Announcements”