Just a few words of praise.

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
Husse

Re: Just a few words of praise.

Post by Husse »

Wish my wife would say so too
Thanks for the kind words
rcdeacon
Level 3
Level 3

Post by rcdeacon »

May I also add my words of praise for what is an absolutely wonderful linux distro. This is my first real venture into the world of Gnome. Although I had tried Ubuntu in the past it was always too difficult to do many of what should have been easy tasks so I went back to either xp or another KDE distro (which is also very good). I am still working on migrating completely but I would like to say to Husse, Clem and all the others that have made this distro so useful and easy to use-THANKS. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and may your New Year be blessed and profitable.
Neither is there in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
Dell Dimension 4600, 1g, Nvidia 5500, Mint 4.0, Mepis 7.0, XP
Acer Aspire 5002 WLMi, 1g, Sis 760, Mint 4.0
Zwopper
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Zwopper »

Let's all make our best to make sure that Linux Mint becomes "The next big thing" in the Linux world.
It really is that good!
I have a few minor issues though, but nothing big, it's mostly some of the chosen programs that I don't care much for, Amarok being the worst.
My artwork at deviantART | My Band - Electric Alchemea
CREA DIEM!

Lenovo U330P | i5 | 16GB | 128GB - SSD | Elemantary OS 0.4

Return to “Releases & Announcements”