Bye Everyone, I'm Leaving

Releases and other announcements.
Please don't post support questions here
Forum rules
Section reserved for the team. You can reply to announcements here but not post new topics. Do not add support questions to threads here, use the appropriate support forum instead.
molom

Bye Everyone, I'm Leaving

Post by molom »

I am leaving everyone. I still tried to contribute but I guess Clem doesn't want me here.
'I will ask for the deletion/ban of some forum accounts (yours, maty, agust and all who participated in hurting our project by making such public arguments), hopefully next week. Don't take offense if you can't access this forum anymore. This is also for the best and your main interest is not here anymore. I do see what happened as backstabbing.' (Clem)

I don't take offense to the deletion, I take offense to the unforgiving attitude of Clem. If he is willing to ever ask for me to ever come back, I will come back, thats how forgiving I am. But if this is his wish, bye, bye Linux Mint. I will now use Maryan once its out and delete Linux Mint off my drive. I guess I'm a really big backstabber for him insisting me to go unofficial.

Bye... I hope everyone else understands how I feel...
rcdeacon
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Bye Everyone, I'm Leaving

Post by rcdeacon »

How sad! I'm a new person on the block but it sure is disturbing to see adults that can't work things out. Mint is a very good distro maybe there is a way to come up with a program to help straighten people out!
Neither is there in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
Dell Dimension 4600, 1g, Nvidia 5500, Mint 4.0, Mepis 7.0, XP
Acer Aspire 5002 WLMi, 1g, Sis 760, Mint 4.0
Husse

Re: Bye Everyone, I'm Leaving

Post by Husse »

This is due to the way the E17 edition was handled by among others Molom.
Topic locked

Return to “Releases & Announcements”