- The little window that used to appear when you started Gnome is now gone (it was due to mintMenu).
- If there are no "favorite" applications the menu shows all applications by default instead of the empty favorite tab
- When launching a search the menu now closes itself.
- When launching a search the menu button now toggles itself OFF.
- When writing in the textfield no filter is done anymore.
- You can now search by simply pressing the return key (same as when search button is clicked).
How to install:
- Code: Select all
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
then remove the mintMenu applet and add it to the panel again.