Window Launcher

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Arogers10

Window Launcher

Post by Arogers10 »

Hi, I've tried finding information to this online but to no avail in part because i do not know what Gnome 3 is calling this new window launcher. What I am trying to accomplish is making the Active window list display only windows from the current workspace. I've included a screenshot. The icons for Chrome, software, nautilus, terminal, and settings are my fixed launchers. Transmission and empathy current windows open. transmission in workspace 1 and empathy in workspace 2. I just want this panel to list windows that are open in the currently selected workspace. thanks for any help or information :)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Window Launcher

Post by remoulder »

[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
Arogers10

Re: Window Launcher

Post by Arogers10 »

Thanks but im having no luck finding a solution on the gnome website. the best i found was to enter "window-list preferences" by right clicking the "handle at the left of the window-list." but i cannot figure what exactly that means. I've right clicked everything but nothing offers preferences.

Return to “Software & Applications”