to finally notting have is not demotivates ran out

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
inktitan

Re: to finally notting have is not demotivates ran out

Post by inktitan »

? :shock: ? :? ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

inktitan wrote:...
What r u wondering of? Isn't it clear - another fu...ed spammer on the scene ? :roll:
inktitan

Post by inktitan »

Oh...That's not very interesting at all. I was hoping some secret message was hidden in there. :(
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

inktitan wrote:Oh...That's not very interesting at all. I was hoping some secret message was hidden in there. :(
Do u wanna listen to any meaningful 'secret' :lol: message? Ok.

When Buddha has being leaving this world, all His followers stood around Him and have been expecting the last 'great' wisdoms...

But Buddha (with a little angriness- I suppose :) ) asked them:

What else do u expect ? (u as..oles, he's might be thinking :lol: )
He showed the the open hand and told: All I've had I've showed you yet... :idea:
inktitan

Post by inktitan »

Enough is not enough because we will always want more? I think you have left me just as lost as chinaxm520. :lol:
Elisa

Post by Elisa »

inktitan wrote:Enough is not enough because we will always want more? I think you have left me just as lost as chinaxm520. :lol:
What ? :D
Buddha had given to them (to us as well :wink: ) the '4 truths' and '8 way' and there is no space to have even more knowledge. The point is just follow the '8 way' together with the '4 truths'. This is the way how to go in deep in the wisdom. But they hadn't get it... :wink:
inktitan

Post by inktitan »

Ah thanks for enlightening me. I think I might study more about Buddha. What might you recommend?
inktitan

Post by inktitan »

Than you. :)

Return to “Software & Applications”