Connecting to citrix (Solved)

Questions about Wi-Fi and other network devices, file sharing, firewalls, connection sharing etc
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ChrisAJ
Level 4
Level 4

Connecting to citrix (Solved)

Post by ChrisAJ »

Hello I am trying to connect my laptop with mint katya installed to the citrix server at work so that I can access files etc.

The browser is firefox and the exception has been made for the site and the certificate apparently stored in firefox.

I can log on to citrix but when I then get to the next window and click on log on I get

"You have chosen not to trust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, the issuer of the server's security certificate (SSL error 61)

I thought I had trusted the sertificate and added it as an exception. What am I doing wrong?

Please explain in as simple terms as possible as it's all a bit Dennis Wheatly mumbo jumbo to me.

Thanks in advance, Chris
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Connecting to citrix

Post by remoulder »

[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
ChrisAJ
Level 4
Level 4

Post by ChrisAJ »

do I just copy and paste the text into the terminal with no changes?
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Post by remoulder »

Reading your post again, it occurred that you are trying this in FF not using the linux citrix client which is what the link refers to, so am not sure it is any use to you. Looking on the citrix support site it seems this is a very common problem on all platforms, and whilst the solutions mentioned do mostly indicate copying the certificates to the right place, afraid I don't personally know where that is. Hope you find a solution.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
ChrisAJ
Level 4
Level 4

Re: Connecting to citrix Solved

Post by ChrisAJ »

Ureka!!!

Had a brain wave. I had the certificate in crt form on a usb. Got it off the usb and chucked it into the keystore. Voila!

Return to “Networking”