Linux Identity Magazine >> Mint-9 Issue

Share your ideas on how we can get Linux Mint better known
Forum rules
No support questions here please

Linux Identity Magazine >> Mint-9 Issue

Postby vrkalak on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:36 pm

I found (and bought) a new magazine at Borders Bookstore, in the US.

Linux Identity Magazine has a new Issue out totally devoted to LinuxMint-9 Isadora

The whole magazine devoted to LinuxMint-9 Isadora !! :D

"We have the pleasure to bring to you the magazine devoted to the 2nd most used Linux distribution and 4th most widely used desktop operating system in the world. Based on Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, Linux Mint 9 Isadora features a lot of improvements and the latest software from the Open Source world. New features at a glance: 30,000 programs catalogued and reviewable both online and in the new software manager, brand new incremental backup tool for both data and software selection, menu transparency and editable items, USB and Windows installers, 3 years support, look and feel improvements.

With this magazine you will find 32-bit and 64-bit CDs of Linux Mint 9 Isadora. These are the Live CDs, so you can place the CD in your drive, and have a fully functional Linux operating system without installing anything to your hard drive."

Online @ Linux Identity Magazine : Mint-9 Issue >> http://www.linuxidentity.com/us/index.p ... e&sid=5045
:: Mint-Debian-Edition (Fluxbox) :: Debian-Sid (Xfce) ::
Registered Linux User: #497031 :: DeviantART Page
vrkalak
Level 10
Level 10

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Linux Identity Magazine >> Mint-9 Issue

Postby Cheesethief on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:13 pm

I think I might pick this one up....
Desktop: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB: Windows 8.1 Pro/LMDE 201403
Laptop: Intel Core i7-2675QM 2.2GHz, 2GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M: Windows 8.1 Pro
Server: Raspberry Pi Model B: Raspbian Wheezy
Cheesethief
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Promotion