Mint KDE promo images

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
BostonPeng

Mint KDE promo images

Post by BostonPeng »

Today I was tweaking a userbar for my signature and decided it was high time I added ads for KDE and Mint KDE to my blog. I used an existing image form my KDE promo but I created a brand new Mint KDE promo image since I didn't see one I liked. While I only use one on my blog I created two images with different background images so people can take their pick.

MintKDEpromo_Dew_280x175

MintKDEpromo_Emotion_280x175

As the filenames indicate, the images are 2890x175 to fit the sidebar on my blog. The logo for Mint KDE came from the Mint-KDE icon theme included in my Mint KDE 9 installation, and KDE itself came from the KDE site. The text is in the formintElegance Medium font that I found here on the Mint forums. The two background images are resized wallpaper images from the Emotion wallpaper set and from Zwopper's most excellent Unbranded Dew package.

My images are available for use under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license. (Zwopper, if that's not he right license please let me know.)

Woops! It turns out the Dropbox image links didn't work as well as I thought they would. Unfortunately the files are no longer "live" and if I make any changes to them I'll have to update them manually. Sorry about any confusion I caused.
Last edited by BostonPeng on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BostonPeng

Re: Mint KDE promo images

Post by BostonPeng »

Sorry about the broken images. I just realized the images didn't show up for some odd reason and moved them to my blog's server. If you want my Gimp .xcf image just let me know.
topcustomized

Re: Mint KDE promo images

Post by topcustomized »

The pocture is so beautiful

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”