[confirmed] Bg translation of Firefox

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

[confirmed] Bg translation of Firefox

Postby emil_pavlov on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:12 pm

For some strange reason my firefox is in English although Bulgarian is the default langauge for the system. Looking on ff's site you can that there is already done translation.
Note: this is repost.
emil_pavlov
Level 2
Level 2

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Bg translation of Firefox

Postby emorrp1 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Please don't repost, especially without a link to the original, as it's hard to track the responses.
If you have a question that has been answered and solved, then please edit your original post and put a [SOLVED] at the end of your subject header
Hint - use a google search including the search term site:forums.linuxmint.com
emorrp1
Level 8
Level 8

Postby emil_pavlov on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

I'm sorry my mistake. link
emil_pavlov
Level 2
Level 2

Postby emorrp1 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:10 am

Ok, fine, I've been able to reproduce this in a virtual machine, so I filed a bug report, you can track its progress here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour ... bug/394238 If they ask for more information, please post it here, so I can post it there.
If you have a question that has been answered and solved, then please edit your original post and put a [SOLVED] at the end of your subject header
Hint - use a google search including the search term site:forums.linuxmint.com
emorrp1
Level 8
Level 8

Return to Newbie Questions