Ja és ezt a modszert használtam:
Upgrading graphically (easier):
* Open a terminal and type the following commands: “apt update” and “apt install mint-upgrade-tool-main”
* Open mintMenu and run “Menu->Administration->Upgrade to Linux Mint 8″
* Follow the instructions.
* If asked, always choose “Replace”.
* If asked, always choose “I”.
* Ignore errors related to broken packages (in particular with mint-artwork packages)
* When finished, reboot the computer.
* Change your wallpaper to “Fresh” and your theme to “Shiki-Wise”
* Run the upgrade tool from the menu again, ignore errors related to broken packages and let the upgrade tool finish all the way to the end.