[invalid - hardware specific] bugs on my Acer

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

[invalid - hardware specific] bugs on my Acer

Postby kinggreene on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

ok so i have an Acer 4200 dual core 1.5 gig ram widescreen laptop . so far i have found 2 bugs that are repeatable, but not 100% repeatable! 

1) is if i use the blue Fn key and the up arrow it makes the volume go up fine 100% of the time 
but if i use the down arrow to lower the volume the on screen display flashes like i pressed down 
50,000 times and it mutes the audio, it does however catch up after 5 seconds or so and i 
just do vol up and its ok again!

2) when watching Youtube a couple of times  and flicking through different videos via the images on the right i 
found that i could no longer type ANYTHING on the keyboard ! i tried logging off then back on and that 
made the keyboard work but then the wireless would not connect to any network....
Doh! i rebooted and all was fine.

colin.
kinggreene
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: bugs on my Acer

Postby Husse on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Something happened to the post so I edited it with some line breaks to make it possible to read
A bug in phpBB!
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Newbie Questions