[invalid - hardware specific] bugs on my Acer

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

[invalid - hardware specific] bugs on my Acer

Postby kinggreene on Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

ok so i have an Acer 4200 dual core 1.5 gig ram widescreen laptop . so far i have found 2 bugs that are repeatable, but not 100% repeatable! 

1) is if i use the blue Fn key and the up arrow it makes the volume go up fine 100% of the time 
but if i use the down arrow to lower the volume the on screen display flashes like i pressed down 
50,000 times and it mutes the audio, it does however catch up after 5 seconds or so and i 
just do vol up and its ok again!

2) when watching Youtube a couple of times  and flicking through different videos via the images on the right i 
found that i could no longer type ANYTHING on the keyboard ! i tried logging off then back on and that 
made the keyboard work but then the wireless would not connect to any network....
Doh! i rebooted and all was fine.

colin.
kinggreene
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: bugs on my Acer

Postby Husse on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Something happened to the post so I edited it with some line breaks to make it possible to read
A bug in phpBB!
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Return to Newbie Questions