Does ATT.net Internet block email from Linuxmint.com?

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post please read this

Does ATT.net Internet block email from Linuxmint.com?

Postby altscribe on Sun May 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Tried to register for the Forums using my personal email address at "bellsouth.net". My ISP is AT&T. The confirmation email would never arrive and I was forced to eventually use my Gmail account. Of course, this blocked me from being able to use the login name I wanted to use...

Has anyone else experienced a problem receiving emails from Linuxmint.com on the AT&T network? This would include the entire raft of AT&T domain names (bellsouth, earthlink, mindspring, etc.).

Could not check the online "spam" folder since I use "real" email that comes to my computer as opposed to the browser based "Netmail" that AT&T [and so many others] try to force you into so they can parse your messages, addresses, and other personal business...

Any insights or similar experiences would be helpful. Don't want to complain until I know who to complain to. Thx!
They say cut back, we say FIGHT BACK! Solidarity for The People now, and FOREVER!
altscribe
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Other topics