[Solved] Where is menu editing on Mint17 Cinnamon?

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
SkinnySeal

[Solved] Where is menu editing on Mint17 Cinnamon?

Post by SkinnySeal »

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I can't find the "edit menu" function on Mint 17 Cinnamon. I'm coming from Mint 15 Cinnamon where a right click on the menu icon would bring up menu editing, and I'm sure there was a menu item to do the same thing. I've looked at all the menu items, looked in system settings, and the right click shortcut from the menu icon no longer exists. I'm on day 2 of modifying the Mint Cinnamon 17 release to my liking and I'm stuck.

I must be blind, but where is it?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
WinterTroubles

Re: Where is menu editing on Mint17 Cinnamon?

Post by WinterTroubles »

Right click menu icon> configure> .. menu editor button is full width in the bottom half of the opened window :)
Screenshot.png
Last edited by WinterTroubles on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ginsu543

Post by Ginsu543 »

You just have to right-click on the Menu icon. This should give you a pop-up menu with "Configure..." option. Click on that, then click on "Open menu editor" button.
SkinnySeal

[SOLVED}Re: Where is menu editing on Mint17 Cinnamon?

Post by SkinnySeal »

Thanks all. I knew I was blind somehow!
Ginsu543

Post by Ginsu543 »

You should mark your first post [SOLVED], because otherwise, people won't be able to tell without clicking on the thread.

Return to “Other topics”