Need Computer Mouse Recommendation

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
JoeBingo
Level 4
Level 4

Need Computer Mouse Recommendation

Post by JoeBingo »

For years, I used a Microsoft IntelliMouse and was very happy with it. It finally wore out after 11 years.
The mouse I'm using now isn't very accurate. While I don't game AT ALL, I need an accurate mouse for working with photos down to the pixel level.
The mouse I'm using now isn't cutting it. I barely even move and the mouse jumps 10 +/- pixels. I've tried operating system adjustments for the mouse/cursor movement and it's no use.
Need recommendations for an accurate mouse that's "painless" to work with photos and doesn't break the bank ... Thanks !!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Pierre
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Need Computer Mouse Recommendation

Post by Pierre »

compare mice from both Logitech and from Microsoft ..
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] - when your problem is solved!
and DO LOOK at those Unanswered Topics - - you may be able to answer some!.
Eugene Fourteen

Post by Eugene Fourteen »

Not eveyone gets on with them and, not cheap, but I really like the Kensington Expert.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

I have had great luck with the cheapo $10 Logitech mouse. Usually lasts a couple of years, then I just spend another $10 for a new one.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1

Return to “Other topics”