No option to upgrade to 17.1

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jimallyn
Level 19
Level 19

No option to upgrade to 17.1

Post by jimallyn »

I just noticed that the Update Manager no longer shows me the option to upgrade to 17.1. What happened? What did I miss? (I am running 17 Cinnamon.)
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
“If the government were coming for your TVs and cars, then you'd be upset. But, as it is, they're only coming for your sons.” - Daniel Berrigan
all41
Level 19
Level 19

Re: No option to upgrade to 17.1

Post by all41 »

When I read this post I checked a couple Qiana machines and the Rebecca upgrade option was still there.
So while I had the Software manager open I installed updates (among which was an update for Mint Update Manager) and indeed
the Rebecca upgrade is no longer a listed option.
Everything in life was difficult before it became easy.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

Pjotr noticed it a while back, and added terminal instructions to his website, check his link in this post:

http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 2#p1033642
JosephM
Level 6
Level 6

Post by JosephM »

I believe the update option to 17.1 was removed because it's about to be updated with the option to upgrade to 17.2.
When I give opinions, they are my own. Not necessarily those of any other Linux Mint developer or the Linux Mint project as a whole.

Return to “Other topics”