Automatix

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
cgraham
Level 1
Level 1

Automatix

Post by cgraham »

Is there anyway to get Automatix to run under Cassandra? I used the download for Fiesty, but when I tried to run it, it said it couldn't find the right version, 7.04. Anyone else have this problem?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
nick
Level 5
Level 5

Post by nick »

Hi
Will not run on Feisty, on my spare box, (and amarok crashes) spare box-
Semperon 3Ghz 1Gb Ram
Nick
NiksaVel
Level 5
Level 5

Post by NiksaVel »

I consider this to be a BIG problem... something that should deffinitely be resolved by the time of the final release

OR

have all the stuff from automatix in the mint software portal... :D (maybe even better)...

come to think of it, there should also be a small WhatsNew readme file left on the desktop explaining the main spotlights of the mint release, as well as all the previous releases... sorta like - whats making mint different from ubuntu and how to enjoy these little proggies... :D
Windows is extremely fast after a fresh install. If you want to make it stay that way: - don't use it.
-Clem
cgraham
Level 1
Level 1

Solved in Cassandra 014 beta

Post by cgraham »

Automatix is now working. I installed the newest beta, 014.
That's if anyone is interested. :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Other topics”