Java ?

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post please read this

Java ?

Postby Blue02 on Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:48 pm

goodevening,

I am trying to change some setting to my site in Joomla. I want to change the Fonts but when i open (using firefox or opera)a special CSS editor box in joomla the box is empty. Now this is a box with Javascript.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem . Java is installed by default so that could not be the problem.

This is a message from the error -log:
Warning: Unknown property 'scrollbar-shadow-color'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: /editors/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/css/editor_content.css
Line: 56

:?
Blue02
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Postby scorp123 on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:51 pm

Did you check the Joomla forums or search for a Joomla-specific IRC channel? Might be the better place to ask such stuff. :wink:
scorp123
Level 8
Level 8

Postby OU812 on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:25 pm

You may have to install "sun-java6-fonts" from the repo. Also, I remember have some problems with java and debian machines in the past. You may want to google using something like "ubuntu restricted formats java".

john
OU812
Level 3
Level 3

Postby HackingYodel on Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:30 pm

Also remember that Java and Javascript are completely different.

If Joomla has a misconfigured javascript file, your Java status will not matter. You can use use a javascript without even having Java installed.
HackingYodel
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Other topics