cannot type in frostwire

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
angelbeast
Level 3
Level 3

cannot type in frostwire

Post by angelbeast »

i can type in one search then after that i have to restart it before i can type in the search box again...anyone else have this issue?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Linux Mint 19 “Tara” Cinnamon
Razer Blade Pro 17in full HD
deadguy
Level 5
Level 5

Re: cannot type in frostwire

Post by deadguy »

angelbeast wrote:i can type in one search then after that i have to restart it before i can type in the search box again...anyone else have this issue?
I had this issue when I installed the newest version from the frostwire web site.

I uninstalled that version and installed the version from the mint portal (older version)
and the problem went away (don't know why though)
angelbeast
Level 3
Level 3

Post by angelbeast »

deadguy wrote:
angelbeast wrote:i can type in one search then after that i have to restart it before i can type in the search box again...anyone else have this issue?
I had this issue when I installed the newest version from the frostwire web site.

I uninstalled that version and installed the version from the mint portal (older version)
and the problem went away (don't know why though)
yeah the one from the portal is the one i installed...maybe i'll just try reinstalling...
Linux Mint 19 “Tara” Cinnamon
Razer Blade Pro 17in full HD
dirtydog
Level 1
Level 1

Post by dirtydog »

lynx2cross wrote:My frostwire does the same thing, the secret is to click on the tooldbar menu ie. File button then once you do that you should be able to type in the search box. I can't figure out why this happens but that's how I get around it.
That is weird :roll: But it worked thanks :wink:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-- Albert Einstein

Return to “Other topics”