Hello from Corfu Greece

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

Hello from Corfu Greece

Postby netrionio on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Hello Community! My name is Eric and I think Mint is the best Linux Distro so far especially LMint XFCE. I will do everything I can to persuade people to free themselves from corporations! Nice to meet you!
netrionio
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Hello from Corfu Greece

Postby The-Wizard on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Kalispera

welcome to the mint family forums

yaasus
wizard
asus M2N-MX board, AMD x2 6000 amd/ati graphics 4x1mb ddr2, 21" HD screen Mint 17-64 cinnamon
Acer ZG5 -peppermint dell 1545 mint 17-64

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams]
The-Wizard
Level 8
Level 8

Postby xenopeek on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi Eric, welcome to the Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for joining the forums! The final release of Linux Mint 13 Xfce was just released today, so I'm guessing you are happy as can be :wink: http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=2088

Be sure also to check out the Community website (tutorials, hardware and software reviews, ideas). You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users.

Have fun with Linux Mint :wink:
xenopeek
Level 21
Level 21

Postby netrionio on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you very much for the information and the warm welcome.The Mint Community is unbelievable! I made a question in the xfce section and the answer came in 5 minutes! Everyone here is kind and ready to help! I will try to do the same and help as much as I can. You are an excellent example of free and open community and i will try to be a part of that.

Hey wizard can you speak Greek?
Γεια σου μεγάλε μάγε (Wizard)
netrionio
Level 1
Level 1

Postby The-Wizard on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:15 am

[signomi mela' mono liga] I speak a little more than most holiday makers but not quite fluent [I understand more than i can speak ], to read and write sorry no [again just things i need to know on a daily basis

yasus
wizard
asus M2N-MX board, AMD x2 6000 amd/ati graphics 4x1mb ddr2, 21" HD screen Mint 17-64 cinnamon
Acer ZG5 -peppermint dell 1545 mint 17-64

"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i don't know the answer " [Douglas Adams]
The-Wizard
Level 8
Level 8

Return to Introduce yourself