Hello from the U.K. and THANX FOR ALL THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
bundushathur

Hello from the U.K. and THANX FOR ALL THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!

Post by bundushathur »

Hello to everyone out there using Linux Mint!!!!

Recently installed Mint with MATE on an old laptop to test it out, found it superior to all other distros and just today put it on my main laptop.

Managed to mess about with the settings to make it look like GNOME 2.x

After seeing some truly atrocious video reviews of GNOME 3, suffering with the mess that is Unity and effing about with various other distros, when I finally tried Mint, I must admit I almost wept with relief and joy.

To all the developers out there who contribute their time and effort to this brilliant distro, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
The-Wizard

Re: Hello from the U.K. and THANX FOR ALL THE GREAT WORK!!!!

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
jesica

Re: Hello from the U.K. and THANX FOR ALL THE GREAT WORK!!!!

Post by jesica »

Good day and welcome to Mint :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”