Greetings From North Carolina!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Murpe

Greetings From North Carolina!

Post by Murpe »

Hi all!

I've used Mint in the past and really liked it. When I received a laptop from my niece, I installed Mint on it. To me, Mint is the best OS to use. I hope to discuss our mutual passion of the best OS out there.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
The-Wizard

Re: Greetings From North Carolina!

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

wizard
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

Welcome to Linux Mint, and the Mint forum. :D
stealthmsgr

Post by stealthmsgr »

Hey neighbor and thanks from South Carolina. I'm new to Linux Mint. I've used other versions of Linux. Primarily Fedora (got tired of their Nvidia problems) and PCBSD (including v9.2 on ZFS). So far I love the look and feel of Mint. :D
Murpe

Post by Murpe »

stealthmsgr wrote:Hey neighbor and thanks from South Carolina. I'm new to Linux Mint. I've used other versions of Linux. Primarily Fedora (got tired of their Nvidia problems) and PCBSD (including v9.2 on ZFS). So far I love the look and feel of Mint. :D
I've used different varieties myself. I started off with Ubuntu about 4 years ago. I did install it on my laptop, but it slowed it down considerably. I used Lubuntu, but really didn't care for the feel of it. So, now I'm going with Mint.
hexdef101

Post by hexdef101 »

Welcome To Linux Mint, Hope that your stay is pleasent. 8)
jesica

Post by jesica »

Welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”