new to linux forum

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.

new to linux forum

Postby aljayne on Sun May 30, 2010 1:28 pm

I have never been at this forum before. I have a linux mint helena operating system. I am definitely a "newbie" I have a lot of very simple questions. I defintely like linux as compared to other operating systems. My first question is: Is there a way that if I print a webpage, that I can make the computer print a date on the page, so that I can document the date and time when the page was visited. This is for research purposes in providing evidence of "diligence" in pre-patent protection law.
aljayne
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: new to linux forum

Postby Aging Technogeek on Sun May 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Welcome to the Mint community. I hope you enjoy using Mint and this forum and remain here a long time.

As far as your question goes, it would be better to post it in one of the support forum sections as thissection is really just for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed. Your question would best fit in "Non technical Questions" or "Other Topics" and there is always "Newbie Questions". Just pick one and post to it.

Please only one post per question, double posting is a major no-no.

Registered Linux User 483387
Aging Technogeek
Level 13
Level 13

Re: new to linux forum

Postby mintymintminty on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 am

I'm new here myself but welcome to the forum and have a good time with mint :)
Packard Bell Intel Celeron CPU E1500@2.20GHZ,3 GB Ram,nVidia Ge-force 7050/nVidia n force 610i ( Integrated )160GB Sata hard drive, Running Linux Mint 13 ( Maya ) MATE Version.
mintymintminty
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Introduce yourself