new to linux forum

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
aljayne

new to linux forum

Post by aljayne »

I have never been at this forum before. I have a linux mint helena operating system. I am definitely a "newbie" I have a lot of very simple questions. I defintely like linux as compared to other operating systems. My first question is: Is there a way that if I print a webpage, that I can make the computer print a date on the page, so that I can document the date and time when the page was visited. This is for research purposes in providing evidence of "diligence" in pre-patent protection law.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: new to linux forum

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Welcome to the Mint community. I hope you enjoy using Mint and this forum and remain here a long time.

As far as your question goes, it would be better to post it in one of the support forum sections as thissection is really just for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed. Your question would best fit in "Non technical Questions" or "Other Topics" and there is always "Newbie Questions". Just pick one and post to it.

Please only one post per question, double posting is a major no-no.
mintymintminty
Level 2
Level 2

Re: new to linux forum

Post by mintymintminty »

I'm new here myself but welcome to the forum and have a good time with mint :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”