Hi, Honey! I'm home!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
rb3

Hi, Honey! I'm home!

Post by rb3 »

That's how I feel! Great to finally join the forum after being a Mint user for some time now. Thanks to all the good folks who make up this community, and to the developers whose vision and hard work is creating Linux Mint! You've become a real guiding force in the dynamic Linux community.

In a world full of groundless hype, endless BS and routine disappointments, Linux and especially Mint stand out for their positive excellence.

I have a question to post, but of course won't do it here. Just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone. :D
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
azathoth

Re: Hi, Honey! I'm home!

Post by azathoth »

Well, welcome home then. Usually, only my little snugglemuffin calls me honey though. :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello rb3,
Welcome to Mint Forum :P
There is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 58#p302358
We have a Community site http://community.linuxmint.com/
For real-time help and discussion there are IRC channels,open MintMenu>Internet>XChat and you will be automatically connected to #linuxmint-help and #linuxmint-chat
Have fun with Mint
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Welcome rb3. Glad you decided to make your presence known.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
rb3

Post by rb3 »

Sorry! I've got a little snugglemuffins of my own! But I asked for it. :wink:

Have already had a crucial question answered (about video drivers on an Insprion 710m - seems the video on that machine is a known problem) and am up and running after receiving great advice. Great forum and wonderful group of folks - thanks! :mrgreen:
jesica

Post by jesica »

welcome to the forum
vrkalak

Post by vrkalak »

Welcome to LinuxMint and the Mint Forums. :cool:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”