Finally got round to joining

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ThistleWeb

Finally got round to joining

Post by ThistleWeb »

Hey all, I'm Gordon, I'm a regular in the IRC channels; well pretty much #pimpmymint only these days. I'm not usually the forum type but I figured it was about time I joined, so here I am. I am a Drupal and Mint advocate, as well as a Drupal web designer.

Among other things I do Linux Mint and Drupal screencasts on my site http://thistleweb.co.uk/screencast. Feel free to check them out, check the suggestions page and let me know if there's something you'd like covered that's not on the list, I'll see what I can do.

I am also a co-host on an audiocast called TechBytes, there is no home for TechBytes yet as I's still working on it. TechBytes is a show more aimed at the political side of FOSS, dealing with patents, copyrights, laws etc.

I've volunteered my services to the idea of creating classes to teach and empower people to use Mint via IRC sessions. We'll see how this pans out. Anyhoo, that's about enough self promotion for an intro post, if you wanna talk to me I'm ThistleWeb on Identi.ca and ThistleWeb / ThistleWind on IRC.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Re: Finally got round to joining

Post by Oscar799 »

Hello ThistleWeb,
Since you've been on IRC longer than I have I don't need to tell you about that..... :lol:
But,there is a lot of useful information for new and not-so-new users here -> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=38355
Have fun
deadguy
Level 5
Level 5

Post by deadguy »

Welcome to the forums ThistleWeb!!

Cheers,

Deadguy
hemimaniac

Post by hemimaniac »

Nice, about time. and welcome
rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Post by rivenathos »

Welcome to the forum!
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

welcome to the forums

wizard
Hezy

Post by Hezy »

Welcome to the forum :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”