Greetings from the Netherlands!

Welcome to newcomers! Don't hesitate to introduce yourself.
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Rado

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Post by Rado »

Hi all,

Before I say anything about myself, I would like to express my gratitude to the creators and developers of Linux Mint.
You guys are just awesome :)

Now then, let me introduce myself.
I am Marko from the Netherlands and am currently a student at a university.
The reason why I wandered in the world of Linux, is that since I use my computer primarily for Uni work, I wanted a good-looking and "good-performing" alternative to Windows (without all the unnecessary extras you get with Windows 7).
Next to studying I also spend some time in learning the language of C++.

Well that's for the introduction ---> now let me post my first (sound) problem under the Newbie heading :)

Marko
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Greetings from the Netherlands!

Post by xenopeek »

Hallo Marko, welkom op de Linux Mint forums :D Thanks for giving Linux Mint a try and I hope you continue to enjoy using it!

Be sure also to check out the Community website (ideas, tutorials, and hardware and software reviews), and the Cinnamon Spices website for adding themes, applets and extensions to Cinnamon (and if you haven't installed Cinnamon, see here the most recent update for a teaser).

You can also chat in real-time with other Linux Mint users. In the Mint Menu, in the Internet section, start the application XChat IRC. You will automatically get connected to #linuxmint-chat for general chat and #linuxmint-help for support with other Linux Mint users :wink:
The-Wizard

Post by The-Wizard »

Welcome to the Mint family forums

there are not many problems which haven already arisen so the SEARCH facility is your best friend you should find the answers,But if you do need to ask, then please state which build of mint you are using and if its a hardware problem the make/part in question

wizard
midas
Level 4
Level 4

Post by midas »

A warm welcome from this dutchie too :D
Linux Mint 17.3 Cinnamon (64 bits)
nunol
Level 9
Level 9

Post by nunol »

Welcome to the Linux Mint Forums Marko!

Cheers.
Rado

Post by Rado »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

Also thank you Vincent and Wizard for the additional information --> Will try to make the best use of it!

Rado

Return to “Introduce Yourself”