Problems with Nexuiz

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
Darcy

Problems with Nexuiz

Post by Darcy »

I am having several issues with Nexuiz.

1) I cannot change screen resolution it is stuck on 3200x1080 (on dual monitors). I would like it to be 1920x1080 so it is only on my main monitor.

2) When I start the game I cannot play because I go straight through everything including walls.

Would re-installing help?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Danko8321

Re: Problems with Nexuiz

Post by Danko8321 »

I have played full-screen Nexuiz myself, so I can help you with that one. First, you have to go into your "Displays" app and turn of one monitor from there (you mention having two but only wanting/needing one) and then hit apply; then you can lower down the resolution for the display (In case it doesn't do it automatically) back to 1920X1080 so it doesn't look bigger than your screen can display. That *should* resolve most of the problems, but it does seem strange that you are going trough walls. Try this little fix and tell me if it gets better. Cheers.

Danko.
Darcy

Re: Problems with Nexuiz

Post by Darcy »

I didn't want to be switching a monitor off and on all the time just to play a game, so I tried re-installing but something I did deleted the wrong file and now I can't re-install.
No worries though, at least for now. I have other games to try like Warzone 2100 & Wesnoth. I'll get back to Nexuiz later.

Thanks anyways.

Return to “LMDE Archive”