Figured out how to do this tonight on LM17-MATE (32-bit)
1. Download and install the 32-bit .deb package for Citrix ICA Client from Citrix download page (http://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver/linux/receiver-for-linux-130.html
2. Go to download folder and install graphically (not from terminal).
3. At the end of the install process, you should receive an error message: FAILED TO COMPLETELY INSTALL ALL DEPENDENCIES
To resolve this issue, open terminal window and paste the following command: sudo apt-get install –f
4. Open Firefox and navigate to remote access site.
5. Login to remote access portal and click on REMOTE DESKTOP icon (it took 30-45 seconds the first time for me to get a response).
If Firefox prompts you to open a .ica file, choose to open it with /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica.sh, and tell Firefox to remember that choice.
You might see the following error when accessing remote sessions: Citrix Receiver | SSL error | Contact your help desk with the following information:
You have not chosen to trust"/C=US/ST=/L=/O=Equifax/OU=Equifax Secure Certificate Authority/CN=", the issuer of the server's security certificate ((SSL error 61).
If you see the above error, logout of remote session and close Firefox. Open a terminal window and paste the following command: sudo ln -s /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts
6. Repeat step #4 and you should be able to access RDP. Again, it took nearly a minute for it to load, but I’m hoping that’s because it was downloading plugins in the background and future logins won’t take so long.