Hello all. My first post here.
I installed the 64 bit debian Mint in the HP 4320s laptop.
Everything seems to work quite well with some problems.
1. The laptop overheated (in windows it is quite cool). Using fglrx the situation is a bit better but still far away from optimal.
Is there a way to reduce further temperature. Strange enough the temperature increases when the laptop is idle
2. Tabpping does not work in touchpad. I searched but I have not found a solution yet.
3. When I am connected wireless there is some incomming trafic, even when I dont use the laptop (it is idle).
4. It does not created a admin password. It accepts the user password to do administrative tasks (that I think is a serious security option).
5. It only suspends and not hibernate.
6. Some time wireless looses connection and keeps requesting the connection password. Only with a reboot can have a connection again.
Thanks for any help to that problems