sound glitch

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
dante19992

sound glitch

Post by dante19992 »

a few of the system sounds on my computer havnt been working since i installed lMDE. namely the boot and log off sound. i have no trouble with the login sound however. can anyone here help me?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
grey1960envoy

Re: sound glitch

Post by grey1960envoy »

I may be wrong but there may not be sounds for these ,I just looked in control panel under sounds and could not find them :!: But by the same token I shut the sounds all off anyway :)
dante19992

Post by dante19992 »

well there was sounds for it in the main edition. i still shouldnt be hearing te static bug zapper sound i get when these sounds are supposed to play if there wasnt any sounds for this
dante19992

Post by dante19992 »

no need to reply im switching back to LM10 cuz i brutally broke LMDE on my system. brutally
william

Post by william »

dante19992 wrote:i still shouldnt be hearing te static bug zapper sound i get when these sounds are supposed to play if there wasnt any sounds for this
Bump for this. I have LMDE and these zapping sounds when booting or shutting down make me jump every time. Does anyone know why it does this and how to stop it?
dante19992

Post by dante19992 »

i switched back lolz. i rly hate that too lets hope sum1 helps
dante19992

Post by dante19992 »

gonna bump (i hate bumping my own threads
william

Post by william »

last ditch BUMP effort :)

ISSUE: Startup and shutdown LOUD BUZZ that makes you jump 20 ft high. Ceiling in need of repair. Thanks for any help on this.
dante19992

Post by dante19992 »

i kn o right!!! upgrading to the liquorix kernel fixed this for me but with the inability to use my wireless with it its a crappy fix

Return to “LMDE Archive”