- After a restart, the first few sleeps occur normally: screen goes black with no messages, disk stops, power LED goes from fully-on to strobe.
- Eventually, I will try to sleep, and the screen will go black but I will briefly see (too fast to read) some messages in white text (more here about that) flash on the screen before the box sleeps.
- After that,
- Every time I sleep, I will see flashing messages.
- After I resume, I will be unable to mount USB drives: the box simply will not recognize any!
- the same box is also having a possibly FUSE-related problem after UP3->UP4: dunno if that might be related.
- I see this in both Cinnamon and MATE.
How to fix or debug? Currently the only workaround I've found is to restart, which annoys :-(