Where to from here??

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Where to from here??

Postby redrooter on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm

I have just installed a copy of mint debian on my hard drive and got it all up and running but am now wondering what is next? Im not sure what i want out of it i mainly installed it to get away from windows and to try something different so any help would be greatly appreciated
redrooter
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Where to from here??

Postby zerozero on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 pm

:) first of all to the right place of the forum :lol:
now, welcome and congratulations 8)
you can start here in the FAQ but if it's running well, relax and enjoy it. if you do have any problem, then yes ask here in the board.
zerozero
Level 16
Level 16

Postby squeezy on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:36 am

redrooter wrote:I have just installed a copy of mint debian on my hard drive and got it all up and running but am now wondering what is next? Im not sure what i want out of it i mainly installed it to get away from windows and to try something different so any help would be greatly appreciated

Now you just start using it like you did Windows. If you find things you can't do or are unfamiliar with, we're here for you :D
squeezy
Level 5
Level 5

Postby redrooter on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:06 am

thanks guys have been playing around with it all afternoon and am really starting to enjoy
redrooter
Level 1
Level 1

Return to Newbie Questions