bug in Edit Menu (alacarte) -- games

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

bug in Edit Menu (alacarte) -- games

Postby robert-e on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi,
Last night I installed the gnome games package. It installed okay, and showed up in the gnome menu as Games. (I would note here that shortly after I installed Mint Debian, the Mint menu went away, and I had to add the gnome menu to the panel.)
Regardless, since I only use Isleriot Solitare, Majong, and Suduku, I used Edit Menu to uncheck all the entries under Games except those mentioned. However, when I had a look at the Games menu, all of the installed games still showed up, not just those I had left checked. I notice this same thing happened with Mint 9 Izzy as well. While this is not a big thing, I have not noticed any comments about this on these forums, so as to alert the devs.

Regarrds,
Bob
robert-e
Level 3
Level 3

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: bug in Edit Menu (alacarte) -- games

Postby Hezy on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:14 pm

keep on rockin' in the free world

my microblog: http://identi.ca/hezy
Hezy
Level 2
Level 2

Return to Newbie Questions