Nautilus Location bar problem

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
Walle

Nautilus Location bar problem

Post by Walle »

Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
JasonLG

Re: Nautilus Location bar problem

Post by JasonLG »

Walle wrote:Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle
The geniuses at GNOME decided that is was no longer needed as of GNOME 2.30. :roll:

Return to “LMDE Archive”