Here's a post explaining the fix:
WillGolfForFood wrote:I fixed this problem today on my system. Using Mint 11, Firefox 6.0.1, Opera and Chrome.
1. Launch your printer panel in the administration and printing.
2. Select the print to PDF "printer".
3. In Settings, select the change button on the Make and model setting.
4. First one that is highlighted is "Generic (recommended)". Choose it / Forward.
5. First one that is highlighted is "Cups-PDF (recommended)". The driver is Generic CUPS-PDF Printer (recommended). Choose it / Forward.
6. Use the new PPD. Apply.
7. Select the print test page to confirm the output lands in your home folder (or wherever you have it configured to go).
If this fixes you problem, mark it solved (so others can find it quickly).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests