Warzone 2100 is crazy slow

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
SnailPowered

Warzone 2100 is crazy slow

Post by SnailPowered »

Hello, I have a Gateway FX laptop with a 2.00ghz Core2 Duo, 4gb of RAM and a Nvidia GForce 9800M GTS Cuda with 1GB of VRAM and Warzone 2100 is awfully slow on my system. I have tried decreasing the resolution but I have a hard time believing that a game with that old school of a look is stressing my video card. I was running Windows 7 before and had a few games that were definitely much more graphic intensive and it never hiccuped. Thanks for the help!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
asermax

Re: Warzone 2100 is crazy slow

Post by asermax »

You should probably check out the game official webpage, IMO the slowniless you are suffering isn't LMDE specific.

You can start giving a look to the FAQ in the game page http://guide.wz2100.net/faq#slow, there's one entry about your problem.
For what i read it's probably a video card driver issue, if you can confirm that, maybe we can help you further.
SnailPowered

Re: Warzone 2100 is crazy slow

Post by SnailPowered »

I went on the website for Nvidia and downloaded the newest set of drivers for my video card and I can't figure out how to actually apply them. Thanks!

Return to “LMDE Archive”