[SOLVED] Language Settings LMDE

Questions about other topics - please check if your question fits better in another category before posting here
Forum rules
Before you post please read how to get help

[SOLVED] Language Settings LMDE

Postby gtsfer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:12 am

Where are the Language Settings in LMDE? I found this post by Clem but can't seem to find this thing anywhere. http://segfault.linuxmint.com/2014/03/u ... -settings/ The closest thing I can find to anything locale specific is in Preferences -> Keyboard -> Layouts -> Add.

There's nothing in Control Center that I can see to accomplish this, but saw it in prior versions of Mint. A search in Synaptic for a variety of terms didn't provide any clues or packages for modify or add language support.
Last edited by gtsfer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
There's no Windows in my house. And it's a brighter and happier place now.
LMDE Mate, Cinnamon 17, KDE 17, Debian 7.6.0. Edit your first post and add SOLVED to the Subject if it's resolved.
gtsfer
Level 7
Level 7

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Language Settings LMDE

Postby Monsta on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:15 am

gtsfer wrote:I found this post by Clem but can't seem to find this thing anywhere.

This tool is a work in progress and is not yet available in the repositories. You can get a beta version if you wish.
Monsta
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Language Settings LMDE

Postby gtsfer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 am

Thanks Monsta, I bookmarked it for now. Though I was going blind or just missing some package in my install.
There's no Windows in my house. And it's a brighter and happier place now.
LMDE Mate, Cinnamon 17, KDE 17, Debian 7.6.0. Edit your first post and add SOLVED to the Subject if it's resolved.
gtsfer
Level 7
Level 7

Return to Other Topics