LMDE release date?

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
ManicSquirrel

Re: LMDE release date?

Post by ManicSquirrel »

gryphon wrote:He can do whatever he wants, of course. Serious lack of updates and interest from the devs made me reconsider this whole LMDE thing. Have fun with it.
I'm not an active contributer or poster, but like so many people I use and love Linux Mint. It's hard to read a post like this and not be angry. I continue to be amazed at just how much Clem and the other devs here manage to accomplish. If peope are sick or busy or just don't feel like working on the project it's certainly understandable. I wish I had some sort of technical skills so that I might help in someway but as it stands I don't. If you don't have the skills then don't complain, and if you do don't complain either and help out. I too am excited about the new LMDE iso and am impatient, but show some respect and be grateful.
Crewp

Post by Crewp »

I agree with the squirrel, give Clem a break, he and the devs do not neglect LMDE, it is a fine OS and UP8 will be out soon enough.
killer de bug

Post by killer de bug »

Clem gives the answer this morning!
He is traveling... http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.p ... 75#p815384
@philstix: I'm traveling at the moment and could only test it in the emulator, so a few things didn't work for me but I'm sure it's because of my environment.
No problem with Clem, he just takes the break he needs :wink:
jasonsmith

Post by jasonsmith »

UP8 is out. Aside from a break in VPNC support (applet) which looks like a Gnome thing, it was pretty smooth. And I love the way every release seems to add just a little bit more polish. Really nice job!

Return to “LMDE Archive”