Thank You!

Archived topics about LMDE 1 and LMDE 2
cooleric1234

Thank You!

Post by cooleric1234 »

I just wanted to say thanks for implementing such a great idea. Being a home user I decided recently I really wanted to got to a rolling release distribution, I hate re-installing the OS every few months. But it seemed that rolling release inherently meant unstable and a pain to set up. LMDE with Update Packs has found a great niche in having a balance between stability and timely updates, along with using a rolling release and having a lot of pre-installed packages unavailable elsewhere.

Makes me wish I could do more to help out, it seems like a lot of this is done by Clem but hopefully I'm just ignorant of the team of people doing all this great stuff :) I need a modicum of stability so I don't think I'll be able to move to Incoming. I'm not a full software developer (just DSP code :) ) so I don't think I'll help that way. I guess I'll just have to donate!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Re: Thank You!

Post by tdockery97 »

The inception of LMDE is the shining example that Clem listens to his team and we users. For a while many of us have desired to have a full Debian-based edition of Mint. In my humble opinion what we got far exceeded our expections.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1

Return to “LMDE Archive”