Nautilus Location bar problem

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read this

Nautilus Location bar problem

Postby Walle on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 am

Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle
Walle
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Nautilus Location bar problem

Postby JasonLG on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 am

Walle wrote:Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle

The geniuses at GNOME decided that is was no longer needed as of GNOME 2.30. :roll:
"I see" said the blind man to the deaf man who stuck his wooden leg out the window to check the weather.
JasonLG
Level 7
Level 7

Return to Newbie Questions