Nautilus Location bar problem

Old threads created long before the LMDE forum restructuring

Nautilus Location bar problem

Postby Walle on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 am

Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle
Walle
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Nautilus Location bar problem

Postby JasonLG on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:53 am

Walle wrote:Hello
I have just started using LMDE and now i wonder how i can get a button for switching between text and icons on the location bar in Nautilus? (like the one thats in Mint 6). I know that pressing "CTRL + L" gives me what i want, but i still miss the button :)

Is it any special reason why its gone or is it just something that was just missed in LMDE? (Still using Mint 6, so I don't know how its in other Mint versions)

/Walle

The geniuses at GNOME decided that is was no longer needed as of GNOME 2.30. :roll:
"I see" said the blind man to the deaf man who stuck his wooden leg out the window to check the weather.
JasonLG
Level 7
Level 7

Return to Archive