Weird Colors on Facebook Photos?

All Gurus once were Newbies
Forum rules
There are no such things as "stupid" questions. However if you think your question is a bit stupid, then this is the right place for you to post it. Please stick to easy to-the-point questions that you feel people can answer fast. For long and complicated questions prefer the other forums within the support section.
Before you post please read how to get help

Weird Colors on Facebook Photos?

Postby jsteele31 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey, since installing the flgx drivers from the repo I am getting weird color scheme on facebook photos that are large, the thumbnails work fine, and every website works fine but ALL the photos on facebook that are full size have gone wack!!! any fixes?
jsteele31
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Weird Colors on Facebook Photos?

Postby blowtorch on Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:59 pm

jsteele31 wrote:Hey, since installing the flgx drivers from the repo I am getting weird color scheme on facebook photos that are large, the thumbnails work fine, and every website works fine but ALL the photos on facebook that are full size have gone wack!!! any fixes?

There is something weird going on with fglrx rendering and firefox/iceweasel. I also have seen this. I always use chromium-browser so it's not a problem for me. Give chromium a try I think you'll find it a lot quicker and nicer to use.
blowtorch
Level 3
Level 3

Return to Newbie Questions