Hello Linux users, I am now using Linux Mint 12 with latest stable(?) version 1.2 and some of my applications looks like this:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here you can see 3 window examples:
* PulseAudio - it should be GNOME application, and it's buttons / interface / icons looks ugly?
* Rhythmbox - it is the same case
* Banshee - it is counter example, it is GNOME (?) application too, it isn't default MATE application and all it's buttons, icons looks like rest of my theme / shell (?).
My system is set to use ClearLooks theme, I find that theme very beautiful.
All already installed:
* Gtk+ 2.0 Change Theme - set theme to ClearLooks
* Qt configuration 4.7.4 - set theme to GTK+ (looks the same like ClearLooks - wonder why)
* Qt configuration 3.3.8b - set theme to Polymer (closest of all themes to ClearLooks)
So, how to make all applications looks the same as my system? With all that GTK+ and Qt things even KDE applications looks like my original desktop. But some GNOME applications don't?