Cinnamon crash with expo

Please post suggestions for improvement of Cinnamon here
https://github.com/linuxmint/Cinnamon

Cinnamon crash with expo

Postby frantek on Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:26 am

Hi,

On my new HP Z1 with a 27" dispaly and a resolution of 2560x1440 pixel cinnamon crashes as soon as I active "expo" with the mous in the upper left corner of the screen in 4 of 6 attempts. When it's crashed the only thing I can do is to press ALT-Backspace and relogin.

xseesionerros:

Code: Select all
(cinnamon:10835): Clutter-WARNING **: Attempting to add actor of type 'StScrollView' to a container of type 'StBoxLayout', but the actor has already a parent of type 'StBoxLayout'.
    JS ERROR: !!!   WARNING: 'anonymous function does not always return a value'
    JS ERROR: !!!   WARNING: file '/usr/share/cinnamon/applets/window-list@cinnamon.org/applet.js' line 377 exception 0 number 157
      JS LOG: Cannot find connection for active (or connection cannot be read)

(cinnamon:10835): St-WARNING **: percentage lengths not currently supported

(cinnamon:10835): Clutter-WARNING **: clutter_actor_raise: Actor 'ClutterGroup' is not inside a container

(cinnamon:10835): Clutter-WARNING **: clutter_actor_raise: Actor 'ClutterGroup' is not inside a container

gnome-session[10438]: WARNING: Application 'cinnamon.desktop' killed by signal
gnome-session[10438]: WARNING: App 'cinnamon.desktop' respawning too quickly
gnome-session[10438]: CRITICAL: We failed, but the fail whale is dead. Sorry....
** (gnome-fallback-mount-helper:10553): DEBUG: ConsoleKit session is active 0

Any chance to get this fixed?

F
frantek
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Return to Cinnamon