- 1) The menu panel is missing setting options, like the ability to increase icon size, transparency, etc.
2) The bottom panel also needs more settings, like custom images for the entire panel.
3) Needs an easier way to add new GTK window themes and icon sets (none of my old icon sets work now).
4) I don't see why Cinnamon settings can't be put in the regular Settings menu - too many menus is messy and confusing.
5) A startup sound, but not the old Mint sound that startles people nearby.
6) A nicer main navigation menu. It always takes me a few seconds to find the Forward and Back arrows next to the directory path. It's so small and unintuitively positioned.