Noob Steam Game

Anything related to gaming on Linux Mint including game discussion or questions concerning Steam or Wine.
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
darkfreemc

Noob Steam Game

Post by darkfreemc »

Hello i use linux mint cinnamin 17.1 x64 on an amd x2 6000 with 4g ram and a graphic card nvidia 9600 gt.
my first problem on steam when a window steam is open i can't close it reduce in panel only

second problem on a game with counter strike source i start the game all is ok with nvidia driver 331 but in war
the saccade game after a few minutes without decrease of fps (between 150 - 200) or higher ping (35 - 53)

is it an opengl conf for solve this problem ?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
vwdriver

Re: Noob Steam Game

Post by vwdriver »

I found out on accident a way to close the steam playing screen. I pressed the mail quick key on my keyboard and linux pops up and I just right click on the bar at the bottom of the screen and close.
Second, I have found out that messing with the wine versions in playlinux has changed the characteristics of games that I play on steam.

Return to “Gaming”